Credit Direct Loan Limited is a non-bank finance company with its Head-Quarters in Lagos, Nigeria. The company was established in 2007 and is focused on providing Payroll based consumer loans to eligible individuals.
The Company currently operates in 25 states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory– Abuja. With a staff strength of over 1000 employees and an active customer base in excess of 300,000. Credit Direct Limited is positioning itself to become the dominant market leader in the unsecured micro-lending (payroll lending) space in Nigeria and indeed Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Company’s 12- hour quick turnaround loan product “sharp sharp “is its flagship product and the core of the business. In 2011, credit direct introduced its Asset-based loans product which offers customers the opportunity to purchase household items and also accommodate certain segments of the market which are averse to interest-bearing loans. Credit Direct Limited launched a new product – Empower the Corps in 2015. A product that provides loans to corps members to start up a small business, add a professional qualification or buy lifestyle or commercial assets. There are different types of loan one can apply for it includes sharp-sharp loan, cash to go loan, quick asset finance and empower the corps loan.
Types of Credit Direct Loans, Requirements and how to Apply
This is a loan designed to meet the financial needs of civil servants with very little documentation. Sharp-sharp loan is considered the most convenient and cheapest in Nigeria with a customer base of over 170, 000 satisfied customers.
Features of sharp-sharp loan
- Loans for salaried workers and non-salaried entrepreneurs
- Disbursement is within 24hrs upon submission of complete documentation.
- Loan Tenors range from 1 to 12 months.
- Disbursement Methods – Direct Credit to bank Account OR via CDL Cash Card.
- Life and hospitalization insurance for all customers.
Requirements for applying sharp-sharp
- Completed Loan Agreement Form and attached passport photo.
- Letter of Introduction and Employment/Confirmation letter.
- Guarantor Submissions, Proof of residence, Proof of earnings & Post Dated Cheques.
- Valid Identification – Driver’s ID, National ID or International passport.
- Work ID (for salaried individuals only) and Bank Statements/Pay Slips.
How to apply for a sharp-sharp loan
You can apply for this loan by visiting any credit direct loan offices nearest to you or apply online through their official website at www.creditdirect.ng
Cash to go loan
This is a low pricing quick loan product designed for professionals. It is fast and has a convenient repayment period and excellent customer service to ensure that their needs are timely met.
Features of cash to go loan
- Access up to N1 million or more.
- 12 Months repayment plan.
- No Guarantor.
- No account Opening.
- No long queues.
Requirements for applying cash to go loan
- 1 Passport Picture.
- Staff Identity Card.
- Employment Letter and Last Salary Review Letter.
- Valid means of ID ( National ID Card, Voters card, Driving license and International passport).
- 3 months stamped bank statement (Up to Date)
- Pension Statement(For current account holders).
- Postdated Cheques Covering Loan Tenor.
- BV Number.
How to apply for this loan
You can apply for this loan by visiting any credit direct loan offices in your state or apply online through their official website at www.creditdirect.ng.
Quick Asset Finance Loan
This is widely regarded as a unique asset loan designed to finance income-generating assets such as ice-makers, grinding machines, and household equipment.
Features of Quick Finance Loan
- Unique asset financing model for financing white goods, income generating assets (ice-makers, grinding machines etc.) and household equipment.
- Tenors available are 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
- Asset Pickup within 24 hours of submission of completed documentation.
- This product is open to both private and public sector organizations.
- Purchase of these assets is at CDL accredited vendors with warranties and active after sales service.
Requirements for apply Quick Finance Loan
- Completed Loan Agreement Form and attached passport photo.
- Letter of Introduction.
- Appointment letter.
- Confirmation letter.
- Staff ID card and any other Valid ID.
- 3 months consecutive pay slip and bank statement.
- CDL Introduction Letter.
How to apply for Quick Finance Loan
You can apply through their website or visiting any of their offices nearest to you
Empower the Corps Loans
This is a loan designed for serving corps members to obtain unsecured loans during their service year for varied purposes. They could use the loan to finance small businesses, gain professional certification, buy goods or lifestyle products and settle urgent cash needs. The loan is easy, convenient and affordable and the packages are suited to cater to the needs of NYSC members in need of startup capital.
Features of Empower the Corps Loan
- No collateral or guarantor needed.
- No extra Charges/ Fee (Management fees, processing fees and credit check fee).
- Seamless application online: reduced documentation, validation of customer is done in partnership with NYSC.
- Repayment is equal throughout the facility life.
- Free life and Hospitalization insurance cover throughout the duration of the loan.
- 24 hours Turnaround Time.
- Online processing ONLY.
Requirements for applying for Empower the Corps Member
- Photo of NYSC Identity card.
- Photo of attestation letter from SAED.
- Photo of Corps member’s face.
- Photo of Corps member wearing full NYSC regalia.
- Photo of valid ATM card of corps members NYSC account.
- Photo of a completed letter of undertaking clearly signed and dated by corps member.
How to apply to empower the corps member
Corps members applying for this loan should any nearest credit direct loan offices nearest to them or they can visit credit direct website at www.creditdirect.ng
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982