How To Create Snapchat Account | Snap and Send Photos Online
Snapchat is mobile messaging apps which is use to communicate to your friends, family and loved ones. It is a conduesive mobile messenger which is also a very attractive means to have fun and it is also a way to send photos and videos to friends and family without getting a low phone’s memory. To Create snapchat Account go through the article below.
However, It may be possible that someone may not know how to Create Snapchat Account, but that will never be a problem when you most have followed and gone through these ways to Create Snapchat Account. Snapchat is made available for for iPhone and Android for free.
How To Create snapchat Account
Here are the step and guide in setting up snapchat Account below;
1. Download App
- This app (Snapchat) can be downloaded Andriod , iphone, and ipad devices. To download the app you can simply go to any app store or play store online and tap install.
2. Sign Up
- Once you are done downloading, you will have to the option to choose to login or clicking sign up. (You can login if you have an existing account but if you don’t have create a new account by signing up).
3. Enter Username, email address, password and birthday
- Then enter your Username, email address, password and birthday correctly.
- Your email address is used to verify changes you make to your Snapchat account. You will get a verification email. Check your email and follow the instructions to verify your email address.
Note: You must be 13 years and above inorder to be able to use the snapchat app but if your birthday falls under the said age you will be returned to snapkidz, where photos and videos are not allowed.
- Then you are good to create a new account free, all you need do is just tap ‘’Sign Up’’ button.
4. Add Phone Number
- snapchat would like to access your contact and the contacts will be transmitted to snapchat. It is very necessary one have other Snapchat users who have your contact saved in their phone book can easily locate you too.
- Moreover, you can add all contacts who are on Snapchat, or better still add up once in a while by inserting your friends username to search for it in the Tab.
- The way to find and add friend is by clicking the persons icon with a plus sign in the top-right corner. Both of you can see each other when you tap the plus symbol. By this you will be able to chat, share photos and video.
5. Go to Settings
- Settings has to be put in place before using the app, take a look at your settings by clicking on the red icon on the down right hand corner of your camera screen.
- Then, tap the gear icon in the top-right corner.
How To Send Photo With Snapchat
- Make use of camera
- If you want to take a Photo, go directly to Snapchat’s front screen, which is unlike your phone’s camera. Thereafter, you can click the bigger button in the down part of the center to take a photo, or you can press firmly to record a speed video for about 8 – 10 seconds effectively.
- Edit Snap Pictures
- With Snapchat you are eligible to indicate your picture with any captions of your choice. When your friend opens it, the display caption will be shown in a bar on closely at the top of the photo or video. Then you can tap anywhere on the screen to add a caption.
- Send Photos
- When sending photo one has to know the person he is actually sending to, after making choice all you should do is that you should click their display names. Then click the arrow button on the down at the right hand side of the screen to send.
- Then go directly to the chat page to see the status of your snap made if it was actually sent or not.
How To Block A Person on Snapchat
- The step to block someone on your snapchat contact is very easy. Also note that If you delete anybody, they will no longer be on your list any more. However, if you block someone, his/her profile display name will appear on a blocked list at the bottom of the contacts list but cannot be able to chat or send photo.
- To block someone tap the icon that appears beside it. A menu will display, this is really inviting you to block or delete that person completely.
- If you want to unblock someone, scroll down to the blocked list, tap on their display name, click the icon, and tap Unblock. Their name will return to your contacts list.
Make use of the comment box below, Contribute and ask questions about How To Create snapchat Account if you find any step difficult. Thanks.