Cobranet Limited Recruitment Now Available – Support Engineer
This company as being in inceptions since 2003. Cobranet Limited Recruitment is giving the right opportunity to provide every segment of the Nigerian society with a reliable and secure Internet Service and Data management solution to the digital universe. Furthermore, Cobranet currently offers corporate internet plans for organizations and medium sized businesses over a state- of- the -art -radio network in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt as well as residential plans on a network topology which is rugged, dynamic and fully redundant with negligible downtimes.
Cobranet Limited Recruitment is now available for applicant who has the needed requirements and qualification to work as support Engineer, leading Internet Service and data provider. For interested application who feels he/she is qualified can go through the process of application, should see how it being done below.
How to Apply for Cobranet Limited Recruitment
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Escalate cases to another unit to and follow up on the case.,
- Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Academic / Education Qualifications
- Preferred B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- A previous experience in support or IT department.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
How to Apply
- The necessary thing to do is to send your applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
- For more detals visit www.cobranet.ng
Plot 8, Rafiu Babatunde St.
Off Admirality way
Lekki Phase 1
Lekki – Lagos
For important question on How to Apply for Cobranet Limited Recruitment. Please make good use of the comment box below. God Luck!!!