Change Yahoomail Country Code | How to Change Language Settings
How to Change Yahoomail Country Code is very easy and as fast as possible only by means of following the right procedures to set them. However, Yahoomail helps users to be able to have access to their email messages. Now talking about country code it simply means you have some locations in which you opened your Yahoomail Account from.
For instance, when your email address ends with ‘yahoo.co.uk’ it means you open from United Kingdom while ‘yahoo.co.at’ means you opened from Australia. Discover how best you can now Change Yahoomail Country Code without difficulty.
How To Change Yahoomail Country Code
- The first thing to done is to open through Yahoomail main page
- Click on ‘sign in’
- Go ahead to type your email address and Password
- Afterword, click on ‘sign in’
- Search for manage account settings and click on it.
- Afterword, select preferred language, site and time zone link (You can change the language preference through your account information once the account is created through settings).
- On the link next to regional site and language
- Lastly, click on ‘save’
How to Change Yahoomail Country Language Settings
The following are the right steps in order to make customized changes to once language settings in their Yahoo account;
- First of all, users should to ‘log in’ to Yahoo account
- Then proceed to enter your email address and password
- Click ‘log in’
- After you most have logged in, scroll to the ‘Account setting’ option
- Then select ‘Location and Language’ settings and click on it
- The next step is that user should click on ‘Detect my location’. (This option would automatically detect the location of the user based on the language parameters)
- After location has being detected click on ’Yes’. (This would save the selected location as the new location of the user and all the subsequent steps can be skipped or if detected is incorrect, click on ‘No’ and enter the zip code in the search box)
- Finally, select the correct location from the search results which would be set as the location of the user.
- Excellently done.
Definitely, justice has actually being done through the write up on How to Change Yahoomail Country Code.
However, if you still find it difficult it wouldn’t take you much, all you need do is to make good use of the comment box below.