Snapchat is an image messaging and multimedia mobile application, One of the principal concepts of Snapchat is that pictures and messages are only available for a short time before they become inaccessible. Moreover, images can be accessed with your one making use of username, some may not know how to change snapchat username can be changed only until they are informed, therefore be informed in order not to be deformed.
However, the idea of snapchat was to create a selfie application which allowed users to share images that were explicitly short-lived and self-deleting. The temporary nature of the pictures would therefore encourage emphasis and more natural flow of interaction. If you are probably not aware of how to change snapchat username or you have forgotten the procedure its high time to follow the steps. One can create a new account with the username you want and keep all your friends. Perhaps when you joined Snapchat.
How To change Snapchat Username
Here are the steps to change snapchat username below;
- First of all Open Snapchat and tap on the logo that appears in the center. Go to Settings, which is the cog icon located at the top right side, then scroll down and select “log out” at the bottom of the screen.
- The next step to do is to click on Sign up in order to create a new account profile by making use of the name that you like to use. Once you click on Sign up, enter all the required information. have it in mind that you need to use a different email address other than the one you have previously.
- After creating your profile, what you should do next is to add all your friends. although, it may take a little time if you have many friends to add up, but if you really want to change your username and keep your friends, this is the current option available.
You can start by adding the contacts whose numbers are saved. All you need to do is Just to click Friends and then also add from phone book.
- The Next step is that, you need to click on Continue at the bottom of the screen and select “OK” to allow Snapchat have access your contacts.
You will see the list of your contacts which you have on your phone book and you will be able to select the ones that have their usernames in Snapchat which is also under the names instead of their phone numbers. You can have access to them and scroll through them.
- After you must have finished adding your contact, simple log out from the account you created recently and then log in to your previous Snapchat account again and write down the usernames of the friends who are not in your phone Book.
Then click on Friends. You will see their Usernames which is listed under names. Once you are done writing the names, you can go back to your new account to start re- adding them by Username.
Click here to download snapchat now.
Give your feed back about these ways to change snapchat username, and try as much as you can to recomment it to your friends. Enjoy!