The Ongoing application for Capital Express Assurance Limited is opened to interested participant who wish to apply for job within Nigeria. This company has formidable reinsurance treaty in place with African Reinsurance Corporation, the company’s unique strength resides in the area of excellent design and effective management of tailored-made financial services.
Also, Capital Express Assurance Limited is reckoned to be the fastest growing life assurance company in Nigeria. For details on how to apply, kindly scroll on reading this update.
How to Apply for Capital Express Assurance Limited
- As part of our growth Strategy and to further strengthen our hold in the market, our company is in need of self-motivated and creative individuals to join the sales and marketing team.
- Such individual must possess strong entrepreneurial skills, exceptional sales and marketing skills and an innate drive to succeed against all odds.
- The job description is to sell the different company’s financial products.
- Must possess the minimum qualification such as OND, NCE, HND or B.Sc in any discipline from a recognised institution.
- Must be able to communicate well
- Must be disciplined
- Matured candidates between 21 – 35 years of age
- Must be self motivated and result oriented
- Must possess good personality and interpersonal skill
Application Closing Date
The closing date is on the 31st October, 2017.
How to Apply online
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand delivered to the “Customer Care Officer/Admin Officer” at the Address below:
6C, Fagbewesa Street,
- Candidates should indicate preferred location of choice clearly on top right hand corner of CV
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For details on sending application details click Here
This opportunity is actually opened to those who is within Osun state or will reside in Osun once Capital Express Assurance Limited job is made available. For questions, use the comment box below. Good Luck!!!
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982