Whatsapp Messenger is a social median like other social site which helps you to connect to your lovely friends and family. In whatsapp messenger you can also share your pictures, location video and audio message to your love once. Below you will learn the only way to use whatsapp messenger on PC.
Before now it is impossible to use whatsapp on PC for chating. But I have brought you a good news because I believe this article will be valuable to you.
Have you had of BlueStack before? Well first I will be explaining to you what it is all about.
BlueStack is an application an awesome app capable of running an emulator. It is compatible with the most used computers operating systems including: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Mac OS X. Below here are the steps I passed through to use WhatsApp Messenger on my PC.
Steps to use Whatsapp Messenger on PC:
1. First thing to do is for you to download and install BlueStacks (to download the BlueStacks visit www.bluestacks.com) on your computer. It supports all versions of Windows and Mac OS X.
NOTE: During the installation process you have to be patient for about 20 mins.
2. Launch BlueStacks, and you will be greeted with the BlueStack home screen.
3. When it pops up, click on Search icon on the top right corner of Bluestack home, enter WhatsApp, click on Find button, and then finally hit the Install button.
4. After clicking on the Install button as explained in the step above, WhatsApp will now be installed on your PC. Now start WhatsApp Messenger on Bluestack, you will have to provide your phone number to get a verification code and then enter the 6 digit verification code to get verified to start using WhatsApp Messenger on your PC (Note: if you didn’t receive the verification code via sms, you can use the Call me option to get a call from WhatsApp with the verification code).
5. Once the verification process is complete, you will be able to create your account, add contacts and enjoy WhatsApp messenger on your computer.
NOTE – apart form using Whatsapp messenger on pc (by using the BlueStack), you can also play mobile games on pc too. Try and see it happen. If in case you do not know WhatsApp website thus is: www.whatsapp.com.
That is all about how you can use whatsapp messenger on pc.
Kindly share your expirence to others too. Make such you share you experience by using the comment box. If you also have any challenges doing it comment so that you can get reply.