Bitcoin is open-source designed for the public; this means nobody owns or controls Bitcoin meaning that everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system. Get started and learn How to sign up for your Bitcoin account payment system.
Bitcoin is one of the world’s most popular crypto-currencies, with a very high value and importance in the stock exchange market. It is basically an electronic form of currency that could neither be seen or touched but its value keeps appreciating. We are going to discuss just how you can create your Bitcoin account payment system right in this post.
How to Create Bitcoin Account Payment System
To open a Bitcoin account, you must register with a Bitcoin wallet provider and follow the steps below:
- The first step is to have an email.
- Log on to info and Click on “wallet” and then click on “create your wallet”. You will be presented with a form, fill it accordingly and submit. You will be sent a verification mail via the email address that you filled on the form. Log into your email account and verify your blockchain account. Then log in with your wallet ID and password.
- After opening a blockchain account and logging into it, click on the request, you will see your blockchain receive address under “copy and share address”.
- If you use a Smartphone, install the blockchain app from playstore.
- Send your blockchain receive address to a bitcoin merchant after negotiating the price and rate with the merchant. The bitcoin merchant will simply send the agreed amount of bitcoin to your bitcoin wallet via your blockchain receive address
- Now you already have a bitcoin wallet and bitcoin in your account. You are free to do whatever you chose to do with your bitcoin but most times you might need to send bitcoin to someone or some business of your choice. Sending a bitcoin is quite easy, just hit the “send” icon, you will see a form where you will fill the recipients receive address and the quantity of bitcoin you wish to send and then you hit the ‘send’ button. It’s just like sending an email or a text message.
How to Secure Your Bitcoin Account
Secure your Bitcoin via the steps below:
- Write down, and safely store your “backup phrase” that was given when you installed the wallet software. It is advisable not to display your backup phrase. Because it may be used to gain access to your wallet and steal your Bitcoins. And equally, do not screenshot or copy and paste your backup phrase onto your PC or another device.
- Don’t allow “remote access” to your PC (if running a full node, for example) to receive technical support. They may ask you to run the software and type in commands that may expose your private key and steal your Bitcoins.
- It is advisable not to store all your Bitcoins on a mobile device or with an online service if you have a significant amount of funds. Consider “cold storage” like a paper wallet which may be stored in a safe deposit box or a safe inside your home or once.
- Watch out for scams. They seem to be directed at those who are not entirely familiar with Bitcoin, or those who are fooled by getting rich quick scams, or who believe claims that seem too good to be true. So never you send Bitcoins to unknown sites that claim to reward you with large amounts of Bitcoins at some point in the future or ask you to install a browser plugin or other software. These are almost certainly scams, and it is surprising that even those who understand Bitcoin very well and are active in the Bitcoin economy have been fooled out of a lot of Bitcoins.