This is the comprehensive guide you will read on how to become an Opay agent and make cool money effortlessly. You will see all requirements, registration guidelines, how to download Opay mobile app, as well as all the benefits you will get for becoming an agent.
If you are the type who prefers to do most transactions online, this Opay is for you. Are you a business owner? Unemployed? Underemployed? Looking for multiple income sources? Want to change your job? If these describe you, then, you should read on and see the Opay registration guidelines.
So, what is Opay? Opay is one of the best online payment/transaction platforms in Nigeria. It is specifically built to work effectively in android apps. Currently, Opay operates in 3 countries of Africa: Kenya, South Africa & Nigeria. You can use Opay Opay to make payment for almost all daily activities such as payment, transportation, food and grocery, service payment etc.
Opay is owned by the Opera software, the owners of the Opera mini web browsers.
Also See: Benefits Of Online Mobile Payment
How To Become An Opay Agent
If you really want to become an Opay agent, then, you are in the right place. We will outline all the requirements and guidelines for you here to follow. Read on.
There are two ways to carry out your Opay agent registration form: Through the Opay mobile app and through the online registration.
Opay Agent Online Registration
- Log onto the Opay agent registration portal here.
- When the form opens, you are to submit the following requirements:
- Phone number
- email address
- select your state.
- Then, click on “sign up”
After signing up, you will be contacted by Opay agents. Depending on your discussion and conclusion with them, you can start immediately as an Opay agent.
Also See: Most Common ePayment Services In Nigeria
How To Download Opay Mobile App
To download the Opay mobile app,
- Simply click on this download link and get the app installed into your android phone.
- Alternatively, you can open your Play Store and search for “Opay”.
- Then, download and install from there.
Opay Agent Requirements
There are certain requirements you will need to meet up with to become an Opay agent. They include the following:
- Ability to read and write.
- You will be required to provide the following documents: Menas of identification, Passport, utility bills, CAC documents (very optional).
- Also, your ability to have good customer skill is essential.
- Furthermore, you must have a location you intent=d to use for business.
- Good android device with an internet connection.
Also See: How To Download & Use GTBank Mobile App
What To Do With Opay Mobile App
The Opay mobile app can help you do the following:
- Purchase airtime at any given time.
- Pay for your cable Tv subscription at any time you want.
- You can also pay for your utility bills on the Opay app.
- Furthermore, this app allows you to send and receive money using the Opay mobile eTransaction wallet.
Opay Agent Commission
So, we have seen how to register on Opay, let us look at the Opay agent commission. The commission is the percentage of money paid you from the transactions you carry out on the Opay mobile app.
There are different ways you can use to make money on this platform. They include the following:
- You earn money when you provide the following services to customers
- Withdrawals & deposits
- Bill payments
- Airtime & or data purchases etc
- Referring people to use Opay.
Benefits Of Opay Agent
You get to enjoy numerous benefits as an Opay agent. They include the following:
- You will get zero charges for all your transactions
- You will be given POS for FREE.
- Registration is Free
- You will earn commissions from you transactions
- You will also get quick customer service feedback.
Here you have the guide on how to join the Opay team. If you have questions to ask, use the comment box and get your answers.