Youth Empowerment Series (YES) is a program mapped out to empower youths and reduce unemployment in the society. This program have gone a long way to help youths and increase the standard of living. Youth empowerment series (YES) began 2016, the program have group of 51 high school students from around the states that participated in many meetups. During the meet up, students or participates are trained to develop leadership skills through conversation with state and local leaders, examined critical issues that face Georgia youth, and participated in community service.
YES functions with the help of Georgia Department of Human Services (DHS). The Youth Empowerment Series (YES) is a program that is aimed of developing a generation of young people who are engaged in the needs of their society and are equipped to educate and recruit others to help DHS build Stronger Families for a Stronger Georgia.
Youth Empowerment Series (YES) – Youth Empowerment Program
The Georgia Department of Human Services (DHS) is dedicated to provide access to resources that offer support and empower Georgians and their families, thus ensuring “Stronger Families for a Stronger Georgia.” Each respective division – Aging Services, Child Support Services and Family and Children Services – acts as an integral piece in delivering those services to Georgia families.
Mission and Vision Of Youth Empowerment Series (YES)
Support Georgia’s families by providing opportunities for empowerment, learning and community impact to youth
Transforming Georgia families by empowering youth to be tomorrow’s leaders, today
What You Will Gain By Joining Youth Empowerment Series (YES)
- Blueprint – Youth Empowerment Series (YES) is a community-minded program that empowers youth to be the blueprint for change in their communities and in the state.
- Input on Issues – Youth Empowerment Series (YES) values teen-youth input on the services DHS provides to Georgia families. Our program encourages youth to tap into the importance of their opinion and participation.
- Leadership – Youth Empowerment Series (YES) champions leadership development through workshops, networking and invaluable experiences in order to grow a generation of young trailblazers.
- Workforce Development – Youth Empowerment Series (YES) focuses on practical, personal and professional development through events like career panels, with a belief that this program enables youth to recognize and harness their own potential.
- Exposure – Youth Empowerment Series (YES) exposes participants to the work of the Department through our three divisions and informs participants of the needs of the vulnerable Georgians we serve.
How To Apply For A Job At Youth Empowerment Series
Interested persons should click here to search for a job and apply “Click Here”
When you are directed to the site click on interested job you will see the job requirement, application deadline and method of application.
Download the application form and two reference form
Do well to notify us by asking your questions and keep your contributions coming in. Goodluck