Opportunity, they say come but once. This is to come to our notice that VASCO Data Security is looking for an experienced and motivated home office based Public Relations Coordinator in Germany who has the necessary qualifications for applications. There are lot of responsibilities and duties which will be of benefit to everyone who gets the job.
In the same vein, the company may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the Public Relations Coordinator including the final recruitment.
How to Apply for Public Relations Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Public Relations Coordinator you are responsible for the following:
- Implementing and managing the media relations program for product and corporate communication in Germany together with the Corporate Communications team and with input from additional (international) stakeholders.
- Monitoring media coverage relating to the company, its brand and its industries for the German Market.
- Managing the contacts with PR agencies with information and ideas to assist in their communication outreach.
- Writing and producing press releases (with input from internal technical people), pitches and other content for use in media and influencer channels.
- Working closely together with customers, partners and colleagues from different departments to uncover and/or develop stories that will drive positive editorial coverage.
- Master’s degree in communications, journalism or a related field, or Accreditation in Public Relations (APR).
- 7 years or more experience in a public relations role.
- Native German speaker with strong communication skills in English.
- Extensive media relations experience with a clear understanding of what journalists and influencers need and how to get it to them.
- Knowledge of business media outlets, publications, editors and writers, with a focus on business technology and B2B preferred.
- Aptitude for quick learning around technology and regulations.
- Energetic, proactive, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing company.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to work in a small, yet dynamic team that is part of a global organization in a home office based environment.
Method of Application
Visit the Official website in order to be able to apply online www.vasco.com
- This will enable applicant to know the details of online application
- Fill in the following identification which includes; your First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Location (City)
- Afterward, most importantly upload your Resume/CVAttach Dropbox Paste
- Enter your Cover Letter, attach Dropbox Paste, LinkedIn Profile, your travel readiness, English skills and Native language
- Lastly, click on ‘’SUBMIT APPLICATION’’
- CLICK HERE to apply now.
See The Screen Shot
We believe this update on job arena has being able to expose everyone on How to Apply For Public Relations Coordinator. Now, feel free to ask your comment as fast as possible.