One can easily Know How to Apply For Immigration Job Recruitments only if he has the requirements, qualifications as well as the eligibility for screening exercises. The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) was extracted from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in August, 1958. It was at that time referred to as the Immigration Department and headed by the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO).
However, Immigration Job Recruitments has being restructured to manage modern migration in line with global, regional and sub-regional political alignments. This will help an interested applicant to know how they can apply by themselves without waiting your time giving it out for someone to do for you. Continue reading for Procedures.
How to Apply For Immigration Job Recruitments, Requirements and Screening
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Note: Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
Available Positions, Requirements and Qualifications
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”)
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Also an NYSC discharged certificate
- An Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years
- INSPECTORATE CADRE
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- ASSISTANT CADRE
Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
Note: All the above positions has its own application portal for online applications)
How to Apply Online for Recruitment
- First of all Interested Candidate should visit NIS Official website
- Then click to Apply according to the Available Job Position
- You are good to go.
For questions and comment place make use of the comment box below. Also not that the Online registration is not yet available. But Once it is available we will brief you on the latest gist on How to Apply For Immigration Job Recruitments.