Guaranty Trust Bank is a Nigerian financial institution that offers online internet bank, retail banking, cooperate banking, and asset management services. In this article, we will discuss on GTBank Cardless Withdrawal.
GTBank cardless withdrawal is a mobile money application launched by Guaranty trust bank (GTB) that allows their customers to use at any ATM Machine without the use of ATM Card. GTbank cardless withdrawal was introduced to assist customers in an urgent situation when the customer does not have their cards.
GTbank cardless withdrawal service cost N50 and it has two options they are GT RESCUE and PAY CODE. Guaranty trust bank cardless withdrawal service is very simple to operate; it gives customers the freedom to access their money without the use of ATM cards. There are 3 ways through which you can perform your cardless transaction. They include internet banking, mobile banking and USSD Code (*737#)
How to use GTBank Cardless Withdrawal via Mobile Banking
- Visit any GTBank branch nearest to you and request for internet banking USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Next thing is to download the GT-WORLD App on your google play store for Android users, Apple world for blackberry users, and Apple store for iPhone users.
- Once you have downloaded it and installing it on your phone, log on to mobile banking with your USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Navigate through the page for cashless withdrawal option.
- If you want to withdraw from GTbank ATM, click on cash out; (only GTBank ATM option)
- If you want to withdraw from any other bank ATM, click on cash out (ALL) ATM and POS option.
- Complete the form that displayed and click on continue.
- Enter your four-digit PIN or TOKEN CODE and click on done to complete your request.
Note: after this, a reference code will be sent to you through SMS. You can then locate any ATM Machine close to you to make your withdrawal.
How to withdraw from GTBank ATM using GTBank Cardless Withdrawal
- Locate any GTBank ATM closest to you
- Press ENTER button on the ATM
- Select the CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL (GT-RESCUE)
- Enter the reference code sent to you on your phone
- Enter amount. This should be the same amount selected when initiating a request on internet banking.
- Click on enter button to proceed.
Then wait for your transaction to complete and take your cash.
How to withdraw from other Banks ATM using GTBank Cardless Withdrawal
- Visit any ATM nearest to you and press ENTER button on the ATM.
- Select the PAYCODE option.
- Enter PAYCODE NUMBER received on your phone.
- Enter pre-selected cash out pin number selected on the internet banking when initiating the request.
- Enter Amount. This should be the same amount selected when initiating a request on internet banking.
- Press enter button to proceed and collect your cash.
Using GTBank USSD Code
- Just dial *737#
- Click the option that states cardless withdrawal
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and click the OK button.
- Enter the last 4 digit of your GTBank ATM Card
After this, you will be debited the amount that you requested. You will also receive a reference number via SMS. Next thing is to visit any GTBank ATM close to you.
- Click on enter on the ATM.
- Click on GTMMoney
- Enter the reference Number sent to you via SMS.
- Enter your account registered phone number.
- Enter the requested amount.
- The ATM will request for your 4 digits.
- Click on withdrawal.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982