2018 World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme for Young Professional
World Bank group internship programme is for high motivated individuals. This is an opportunity to develop in various skills while working with them. It is an awesome experience by doing what you h\love and receiving reward for it. World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme lasts for a period of time. It is created to help develop your skills and improve.
Our team brings to you daily news job opportunity update. If you want to enjoy these services at your comfort, just subscribe to our free email update or check our blog daily for updates. 2018 World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme is a winter program for young professional. Apply now
World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme Apply Now
The following are allow you should know about the internship programme. Read carefully
World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme Application Deadline
All applicant are to submit their application form before 31th October
Selection Criteria For World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree
- enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- Successful candidates have usually completed their first year of graduate studies or are into their PhD programs.
- Fluency in English is required. Relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme Job Details Details
This Internship typically seeks candidates in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, and other related fields.
The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions are in Washington, DC; others are in country offices. They are a minimum of four weeks long.
The World Bank Group Internship is offered during two seasons:
- Summer Internship (June–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Winter Internship (December–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
All applications must be submitted online. (Applications submitted after the deadline are not considered.)
Application Checklist For World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme
The application checklist is meant to facilitate your application experience.
- Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- Please make sure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth of internet connection without any network/firewall restriction.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session and will be able to submit it only if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 45 minutes to avoid the system timeout.
- Provide the most current contact information. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Words.
- Please attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Each file should not exceed 5 MB, and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Please make sure that the filenames of the documents that you are attaching do not contain any special characters, such as â-<>&#â etc. PDF files are the best files to upload.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
World Bank Group Winter Paid Internship Programme How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should click here to apply
we love comments, use the comment box below to tell us your mind. Don’t forget to share.