This is to inform the general public that 2018 UNN Admission Screening Form will soon commence. Only candidates that participate in the previous JAMB examination exercise and scored 200 above will be eligible to participate in the upcoming 2018 UNN Admission Screening.
We have written this guide to equip you and get you ready ahead of the exercise. Some many people have been asking questions concerning UNN 2018 Cut-Off Mark for various departments. Note that the institution have not officially release their official cut-off mark.
2018 UNN Admission Cut-Off Mark
Although 2018 UNN Admission Cut-Off Mark have not been announced by the institution. But as usually and as ascertained to previous years, we are not expecting the school to deviate or reduce its standard. UNN as a federal university in Nigeria with world wide recognition due cap her JAMB cut-off mark to be 200. And we hope this year will not of different.
2018 UNN Admission Screening Form Basic Requirements
For full qualification to partake in UNN 2018 Screening Examination. One must certify the following requirements.
• Age – You must be 16 years of age and above to be admitted. No individuals under the age of 16 will be given admission into the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
• University of Nigeria, Nsukka admission into any Department must be with 5 CREDIT passes of which ENGLISH and any SCIENCE cource is a must with a maximum of two sittings.
Procedures to Apply For 2018 UNN Admission Screening Form
As an aspirant is important that you know the procedures and steps to obtain UNN post UTME for form. These procedures will be evoke to purchase the screening form this 2018 Session.
Qualified candidates are advise to follow the steps below and avoid paying to a third party. Registration is done directly via UNN portal, don’t pay money to a third party.
1. Visit the official UNN portal at unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. On the TOP MENU, select PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS > ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
3. Under the ADMISSION SCREENING APPLICATION, select CLICK HERE TO APPLY
4. Type in your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER in the dialogue box that appears and SUBMIT
Follow the steps below to complete your registration
• Once in the portal, please select your desired payment method from the available payment methods. You can generate a Remita Reference number or pay via your MasterCard (ATM)
• After payment, you will be re-directed to portal where you will type in your JAMB Registration Number to login again.
• Fill in the available forms correctly with your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, ADDRESS, PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, etc.
• Enter your O-Level (WAEC or NECO) results as appropriate and upload all credentials as proof.
• Confirm and cross check your imputed entries before submission.
• Request a Print-out of your acknowledgement slip which is a proof that you completed the registration.
After your registration have been successfully done, now you can wait for the school to announce her screening schedule.
Notice to All Candidates Concerning UNN 2018 Post UTME Registration
That 2018 UNN Admission Screening Form have not officially commence. The university have not start selling their screening form. Ignore any advert placement saying that the form is on sale to avoid been scammed.
For you to get update immediately the 2018 UNN Post UTME form is sale. Kindly drop your email address and phone number using the comment box below. We will inform you once the form is om sale.
Don’t waste time, use the social media button below to share with friends. We appreciate.