Unicaf was founded in 2012; it is an online platform in sub-Saharan Africa that is dedicated to making higher education of international standard accessible to African professionals and young school leavers. Unicaf University is a pan African independent, recognized university, combining the best elements of international education, offering high quality internationally recognized qualifications. Apply for 2018 Unicaf University 75% scholarships and make the most out of this life-changing opportunity.
Unicaf University has branch campuses and/or learning centres in 9 different countries in Africa and is registered and approved by the National Council for higher education.
2018 Unicaf University 75% Scholarships Advantages
- Low cost – through the UNICAF Scholarship programme you pay only a small portion of the fees
- Accreditation – you earn an internationally recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Easy Access- you have 24/7 online access to course material, via the state-of-the-art virtual learning environment.
- Easy Registration- you apply, you receive admission, you are awarded a scholarship and you commence your studies.
Programmes offered at 2018 Unicaf University 75% Scholarships
- BA Business Administration
- BA Hospitality Management
- Sc Computer Science
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BA in Economics and Business
- BSc Finance
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Bsc Electronics Engineering
- Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Financial Management
- Master in Business Administration – MBA
- MBA Management
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- MBA Management information systems
- MBA Health Management
- Master of Public Administration – MPA
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Health Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
- Master of Laws – LLM
- phD – Doctorate of Philosophy
- DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration
- EdD – Doctorate of Education
click here to apply for Unicaf University 75% scholarships
leave a comment in the box below….