The University of Sydney Business School is proud to be partnering with UN Women NC Australia to finance 2018 UN Women Fully Funded Scholarships and promote gender equality at the most senior levels of the nation’s public, corporate and not-for-profit sectors, and in a united goal to further women’s education.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities. The following is what you need to know about 2018 UN Women Fully Funded Scholarships application details.
2018 UN Women Fully Funded Scholarships Application Details.
Follow the procedures below to apply.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
These scholarships will cover the following:
- MBA Scholarship: The MBA scholarship is open to all women who meet the eligibility criteria for the program, and covers full tuition fees for a maximum of four years of part-time study.
- Global Executive MBA Scholarship: The Global Executive MBA scholarship is open to all women who meet the eligibility criteria for the program, and covers 66% of the tuition fees, tenable for the 1.5 year span of the degree.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
2018 UN Women Fully Funded Scholarships application Deadline
Application will close on November 5, 2017.
2018 UN Women Fully Funded Scholarships Eligibility And Requirement For Application
To be eligible to apply for the full-time MBA (Leadership and Enterprise), you need to have:
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience, and
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 65 or equivalent in your undergraduate degree.
For admission to the Global Executive MBA, an applicant must have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum Credit (65%) grade average)
- Approximately 10 years relevant professional experience
- An English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent (international students).
Domestic and international female students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply For 2018 UN Women Fully Funded Scholarships
Apply online by submitting the application form, along with your:
- Copy of academic transcript, and
- One to two page statement detailing how you demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Leadership experience and potential in your chosen field
A demonstrated commitment to enhancing women’s leadership
An interest in international relations, gender and development
A passion for using business skills to drive social change, as well as
What you hope to achieve professionally and personally by completing the University of Sydney MBA.
Interested and qualified persons should CLICK HERE to apply online
Use the comment box below for your contributions and questions. Share with friends; continue to check our website daily for more