2018 INSEAD Fully Funded Fellowships in France and Singapore for New Students
This is to inform the general public 2018 INSEAD Fully Funded Fellowships is now open for application. INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. “INSEAD” is originally an acronym for the French “Institut Européen d’Administration des Affaires” or European Institute of Business Administration.
We give you daily scholarship update, for you to enjoy these updates subscribe to our blog free Email update or check our blog daily. Note that we are not involved in any scholarship award to avoid scammed. The following are details of 2018 INSEAD Fully Funded Fellowships in France and Singapore for New Students.
2018 INSEAD Fully Funded Fellowships Application Timeline
Application will be closed for the scholarship as followed
- Application preferred deadline: December 15, 2017
- Last day of application: January 02, 2018
2018 INSEAD Fully Funded Fellowships Application Details
Fellowships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Fellowships are awarded in the field of management.
candidates admitted to the programme are automatically provided with INSEAD Fellowship for five years of full-time studies – full tuition fee waiver, a stipend, research and conference budget support, and health insurance coverage.
The tuition fee is fully covered for the first 5 years of the programme – coursework fees for the first 2 years of the programme, and dissertation fees for the last 3 years. Students do not have to take out loans in order to pay for the tuition fees.
PhD Fellowship – Stipend
- Research or teaching assistantships are not required in exchange for the fellowship, since assistantships are part of the curriculum and are already included in the funding.
- For AY 2018, annual stipend covers 35,200 € for Singapore-based students and 32,000 € for Fontainebleau-based students, which includes accommodation and living expenses. Research and conference budget support is provided in addition to the annual stipend, averaging SGD 4,080 or approx. 2,500 € annually for Singapore students, and 2,000 € for Fontainebleau students, along with a comprehensive health insurance coverage that covers student, spouse and children.
INSEAD PhD Fellowship – Health Insurance Coverage
- Once admitted to INSEAD, you will be automatically offered the full Fellowship, and need not worry of associated costs of postgraduate studies. This is offered annually (for full 12 months) and renewed every year contingent upon satisfactory progress in the programme. This is given to all PhD candidates, regardless of background, nationality or need.
- Students are also covered with an international comprehensive health insurance coverage. This covers not only the students but also spouse and children.
2018 INSEAD Fully Funded Fellowships Application Requirements
The following are requirements each applicant need to meet for application
- A TOEFL score (no more than 2 years old) if English is not your native language. This requirement can be waived if any of your degrees was obtained in English
- Academic transcripts and certificates (if not in English, an official English translation is required)
- 3 letters of recommendation, preferably from faculty or someone who can attest to your potential as a researcher. Industry recommendations are also accepted.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A recent GMAT or GRE score (no more than 5 years old)
- Statement of purpose (1500 words essay)
Applicants must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
As a general tip, you should aim to score 80% or higher in your quantitative and verbal sections to be highly competitive. Some areas focus more on the quantitative rather than verbal, but across areas, 80% or higher is a good benchmark for what is considered to be a competitive score by the committee.
There’s no cut-off point for either exam and there is a wide range for accepted scores. Our selection of applicants is based on the applicant’s general profile and overall academic background, and test scores are only one component of the many factors considered. Perfect scores do not guarantee admission and lower than average scores will not invalidate your candidacy. However, scores of 700 upwards for GMAT and quantitative scores of 163 for GRE are not uncommon.
How to Apply For 2018 INSEAD Fully Funded Fellowships
To apply to the INSEAD PhD Programme, students must submit an application form online and the required supporting documentation listed below.
- Electronic copy of CV/Resume
- Electronic copy of Official Transcripts of Grades and Diploma / Degree Certificates with certified translation in English, where applicable
- Electronic copy of official GMAT or GRE score report
- Electronic copy of original TOEFL score report. (Note: INSEAD do not accept IELTS score in lieu of the TOEFL; if any of your degree’s medium of instruction is in English, the TOEFL requirement is automatically waived. Your transcripts from this degree will suffice as proof of waiver)
- Photograph (passport sized) in JPEG or GIF format, uploaded to your profile
- Application fee (non-refundable) of 50 €, which is paid online by credit card. Your application will not be considered until the correct fee is received.
- Supplementary information survey form that is accomplished and submitted online (part of your online application form, found under the Supporting Documents section).
Please share with others.