2018 Federal Fire Service Recruitment and How to Apply Online
The federal fire service is the nation’s fire and rescue service in Nigeria, working 24 hours a day to keep lives and properties safe from fires and responding to emergencies,the current structure of the fire service in Nigeria is based upon the legislation of the fire services Act of 1981. The federal fire service is inviting qualified candidates to apply for 2018 federal fire service recruitment exercise.
This article will help you to know to apply for the 2018 federal fire service recruitment, qualifications, and how to apply.
The following positions for the 2018 federal fire service recruitment are:
- Positions in the federal fire service (FFS)
Category A: superintendent cadre
- Assistant Superintendent of fire I (ASF I) [ CONPASS 09]
Applicants must possess a master degree or hold the membership of a recognized professional body.
- Assistant superintendent of fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from recognized university.
Category B: Inspectorate cadre
- Senior inspector of fire (SIF) [ CONPASS 08]
Applicants must possess higher national diploma or its equivalent from recognized polytechnic/institution.
- Inspector of fire (IF) nursing [CONHESS 06]
Applicant must be registered nurse (RN), registered midwives (RM), or registered or registered nurse/midwives (RN/RM) from recognized institutions
- Assistant inspector of fire (AIF), General duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess national diploma, (ND), NCE, or advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
Category C: Assistant cadre
- Fire assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which muist be include at least English or mathematics.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with minimum of five (3) credits in not more than two sittings, which must be include at least English or mathematics.
- Methods of application
Candidates for the positions on categories A and Bi (holders of degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into www.fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
Candidates are advised to print out the referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
- Requirements for recruitment
- Applications must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applications must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applications must be fit and present certificate of fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applications must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applications must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult.
- Applications must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage
Closing date: All applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of this publication. 29th June, 2018 is the deadline.
Share or a leave a message if you like this article.