2018/2019 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment is turning to be the talk of the day. Many have asked questions concerning 2018 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment. This article contains all questions you might have been asking yourself concerning Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment. If you are interested please cool down and read the page.
General Requirements for 2018/2019 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Required Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for 2018/2019 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Note that 2018/2019 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment have not official started, so we advise you to ignore any advert placement either in the name of Nigeria Immigration Service or in any form.
For you to get update when the form is officially out, please drop your Phone Number and Email Address using the comment box below.
Also Visit https://immigration.gov.ng for more information
PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE OTHER NEEDS IT