This is to inform all Jambites of recent changes in 2018/2019 Jamb Registration Procedures & Requirements. This page contains all that each applicant should know about the 2018/2019 Jamb Registration. There is a slight change in the Procedures & Requirements for Application. These changes are to ensure that candidates enjoy the best.
Are you about to write JAMB? And you don’t know the procedures and method of application. Don’t worry we have gathered all the information you need for application, cool down and read.
We also give you the latest information about JAMB and schools update including available scholarships for you.
Note that we make deep research to offer quality and genuine information.
2018/2019 Jamb Registration, Method of Application
the following are all you should know about 2018/2019 Jamb Registration Procedures & Requirements, continue reading
2018/2019 Jamb Registration Requirements
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation, Enterprise Institutes and Colleges of Education are available in the e- Brochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB state offices.
Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.
Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination,
Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
ALSO READ: How To Create Jamb.org.ng Profile Account
2018/2019 Jamb Registration Procedures & Requirements
- Each candidate must have a personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB Portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR visit a Bank, NIPOST to create his/her JAMB profile on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name, date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
- Each Candidate should visit any accredited CBT Centre with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing
- E-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
- Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
- Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
- A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O/L result on the portal of JAMB.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration.
No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT Centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
If you have any question concerning 2018/2019 Jamb Registration Procedures & Requirements for Application please use the comment box below, equally you contributions is accepted.