HKBU School of Business is pleased to offer a fully funded master scholarship for international students other than China. The International Postgraduate Scholarships are merit awards to pursue a postgraduate degree. Full Masters Scholarship in Hong Kong is for international students, check the requirements below and apply.
HKBU announced its 10-year development plan Vision 2020 in 2010, aiming to be the best regional provider of Whole Person Education through the three prime focus areas of quality teaching and learning, innovative research and dedicated service to the community.
Full Masters Scholarship in Hong Kong for International Students Application Deadline
Application will end February 2018, applications should Endeavour apply before then.
Full Masters Scholarship in Hong Kong for International Students Scholarship Description
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Master of Science in Business Management
- Master of Science in Applied Accounting & Finance
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Master of Accountancy
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Full tuition waiver
- Plus: HK$100,000 living allowance (approx. US$ 12,820
- Nationality: International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China
- Applying to one of our applicable full-time (1 Year) taught postgraduate programmes
- Meeting the programme admission requirements
- Demonstrating competitive academic performance and/or professional experience
- Willingness to serve the School in its internationalization development and student-related projects for not more than 5 hours per week during the period of study
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the language requirements of the host institution.
Application Procedure For Full Masters Scholarship in Hong Kong for International Students
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply For Full Masters Scholarship in Hong Kong for International Students
- Certificate(s) and Transcript(s) of all academic records
- Photocopies of English proficiency test result, if required by the programme
- Confidential recommendations from two referees
- Photocopies of passport or other identity documents