2017/2018 UNN Postgraduate Admission Form On Sale
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka is one of the best universities in the southeast that offers programmes in Postgraduate Diplomas, Master’s and Doctorate degrees in different Faculties and in the areas specified under each Department. UNN Postgraduate form for 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Unn offers many programmes in their post graduate studies. The following are faculties where they specialize. We have faculty of agriculture, faculty of art, faculty of biological science, faculty of business administration, faculty of education, faculty of engineering, faculty of environmental studies, faculty of health science and technology. There are also many other faculties.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 UNN Postgraduate Admission
The following are procedures to apply and the requirement needed
Qualification Required For UNN Postgraduate Admission
- Candidates for admission into any postgraduate programme of the University must have obtained 5 credits and not more than two sittings in WASC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB including English Language. Candidates should also must have the minimum entry requirements for admission into the first degree and postgraduate programmes in their areas of interest.
- Graduates of the University of Nigeria or other recognized Universities who possess the above qualifications are qualified to apply.
- For the PGD in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Architecture, only candidates with University degrees in relevant areas are allowed to apply.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Holders of Credit (Upper credit) level passes at HND or its equivalent in relevant areas (for programmes in the Faculties of Agriculture and Business Administration; the Departments of Political Science, Public Administration & Local Government; and Vocational Teacher Education; and for Postgraduate Diploma in Electoral Administration Programme). People with the following qualifications such as AIB, ACCA, ACMA, ICAN, BEEC, CPA, Are not qualified to apply.
- Candidates with professional qualifications including HND must have obtained 5 credits in WASC or GCE result including English and Mathematics for admission into degree courses in Business Administration.
- For Postgraduate Diploma in Geoinformatics & Surveying in particular, candidates with third class honours degrees in Geography, Geology and other Physical Sciences, HND Upper Credit level passes in related fields, are not qualified for application.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the above which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University are legible for admission.
Method to Apply – 2017/2018 UNN Postgraduate program
Application Forms can be obtained online on payment of a non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand naira only) made payable to “The University of Nigeria Postgraduate Application Fees Account, at any bank within the country using the Remita platform.
You can apply by logging in to the school website and follow the procedures stated below:
- Click on UNN Portal or through this link www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- Click on PG Application form to generate invoice for payment.
- Use your phone number to generate the invoice. You are advised to use a functional number to enable us reach you for the admission screening test.
- Proceed to any Bank with Remita platform for payment.
- Return to the UNN Portal with your payment confirmation pin from the Bank and follow the procedure for completing the form.
Click here to apply
Make use of the comment box below for you contribution. we the newsyarena team wish you the best. GOOD LUCK!