2017/2018 MTN Foundation Scholarship List of Successful Candidates Now Available
The long waited 2017/2018 MTN Foundation Scholarship List of Successful Candidates Now Available. After series of questions from candidates who about to participate in the foundation aptitude test. If you did participate then you are in the right place. This article is contains all you need to know if shortlisted or not.
MTN Foundation have sent an Email to all successful candidate. The sample of the Email is as below. So if you to participate in the aptitude test we advise you to check your Email address to know if you are among 2017/2018 MTN Foundation Scholarship List of Successful Candidates
MTN Foundation Scholarship List of Successful Candidates
Sample of the Email is as, of Email sent to qualified candidates
Thank you for your entry for the MTNF Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme.
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your essay score met our benchmark and you have been shortlisted for the next phase of screening.
In order to facilitate the screening process, you will need to open a Diamond Yello Account (DYA) if you do not already have one.
To open a Diamond Y’ello Account:
- You need an active MTN line that is registered in your name.
- Dial *710# and follow the prompts
It is important that the account is opened in your own name (the name used to register your MTN line).
The next step is to provide the following details:
- Your Diamond Yello Account (DYA) number
- The phone number registered with it
The above information (and other details requested on the form) must be submitted by latest Tuesday, January 23, 2018. Failure to submit by this date implies that you are no longer interested in the Scholarship.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Important Things to Know About MTN Scholarship Exam
Approximately 37,800 students applied last year and it is estimated that the number will double this year
- The exam is organized by JAMB and comprise of the following sections: One Comprehension Passage with 5 questions, Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Analogy, and of course Information Technology Questions plus Current affairs/General Knowledge.
- The Exam will last for Two hours. After which you will receive a transport stipend of N2,500, this might increase this year.
- About 500 students will be Shortlisted as winners but the coordinators are deliberating on increasing the number so anything can happen this time.
- 3 weeks after the exam and the award ceremony will hold in Owerri (Precisely FUTO or Poly Nekede all in Imo State) and in Lagos. Each winner is given a certificate of Scholarship award from MTN
- Each winner receives alert of N200,000 in 3 weeks time in the bank account they submit on the award day.But for this year, MTN is partnering with Diamond Bank for the Diamond Yellow Account which is now the new method of disbursing the cash.
- Old Awardees who are still on ground as regards their CGPA will also be invited for renewal of Award. This implies that you can have the scholarship until you graduate as long as your CGPA does not fall below 3.5 or 2nd class upper as well as their equivalents for Poly students.
If you don’t get the Mail in Your Updates or Primary, simple check your spam folder. Will MTN still conduct CBT aptitude test? Yes, there will be Aptitude test at Lagos, Abuja and Owerri.
Please if have any question concerning MTN Foundation Scholarship List of Successful Candidates use the comment box below to notify us.