This is to announce to the general public that Joint Admission and Matriculation Board form is now out for direct entry students. The admission form for students who has diploma certificate. Below are steps and procedures to take for 2017 Jamb Direct Entry Application Registration, carefully follow the steps below.
Jamb Direct Entry Application Registration is mainly for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the university. Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from 200 level in their university of choice provided they gained admission.
How To Apply For Jamb Direct Entry Application Registration
All applicants must possess either of the diploma certificates listed below:
- Cambridge A Level,
- B Sc,
All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination and possesses the institution requirements.
Before you proceed, check:
- Mobile Application to Register for 2017 JAMB UTME & DE
- Nigerian Universities that Accept Lower Credit for Direct Entry
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB Direct Entry Registration Centres.
- 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
Jamb Direct Entry Application Registration Requirements
Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (Subject to university requirements).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
How To Apply For Jamb 2017 Direct Entry
Take the following steps to register for jamb 2017 direct entry:-
- Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centers are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
For your comments and contributions concerning 2017 Jamb Direct Entry Application Registration Guidelines please make use of the comment box. Also notify us if you encounter any problem during Jamb Direct Entry Application Registration. Goodluck as you apply.
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dailyai1/public_html/newsyarena/wp-content/themes/flex-mag/functions.php on line 982