This is to let the general public know the procedures and requirements for npower online registration and to enable anyone interested for recruitment. Therefore, the youths of Nigeria in the age bracket 18 to 35 will be able to establish, develop and put into practice profitable projects. Prospective candidate who are interested should not that such benefits are made available by nPower employment in Nigeria.
Peradventure you don’t know what it is all about; nPower is an employment promotion and implementation from the Federal Government initiative to provide Social Investment Programmes in Nigeria. In the same vein, this was brought to support the youth in involving in creative and active participation in the society.
It is also a strategic investment in the development of the state. The need for this is that the labour market of youth must be accompanied by effective mechanisms of stimulation for their employment opportunities. Read through and know how to go about the Npower online application now.
Recruitment Requirements For www.npower.gov.ng
The following are the right step and requirements which is needed to be followed for a successful application for nPower recruitment;
- First of all, you need to fill your full name
- Then date of birth
- Have an active telephone number
- Also an active e-mail address
- Fill your nationality
- Place of birth
- Bank Verification Number
- CV – ready to be uploaded
- Passport data &
- Degree qualification
Procedures for Npower online Registration
The following are the right procedures for online registrations below;
- Visit the official website – portal at www.npower.gov.ng or www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Then choose one of the categories which you can find on the page:
- N-power Teacher corps
- N-power Knowledge
- N-power build
- After you must have chosen the category, a tab at the left side of your monitor will appear. Here, you should enroll yourself in one of the programs you prefer.
- Then, Scroll down the page and click apply now.
- After you have done all the previous steps there will be a page with the application form. You should fill the gaps in this form as properly as you can.
- After you have finished filling the information into gaps you should scroll down the page. Then, upload necessary documents which includes;
- CV, Degree qualification certificate
- Passport data etc.
- Then you will be told that your registration is successful, the acknowledgment slip has a special NPower logo. As a confirmation, you will also receive a mail via your e-mail address within the next few days.
This is important information by the federal Government
- Our attention has been drawn to false and fraudulent reports circulating especially in the Social Media that new N-Power applications are now being received on the N-Power portal. There are also equally false reports and claims about an unauthorised request for vital personal information of beneficiaries such as BVN, Account Number, among others not known to the Presidency or any arm of the Federal Government.
- Beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of the N-Power Volunteer Corps should ignore such reports emanating from fake sources and outlets and only relate with bonafide presidency and FG sources and web portals (http://npvn.npower.gov.ng, http://npower.gov.ng).
- For the avoidance of doubt, legitimate communication about the N-Power is done through [email protected] or the relevant Focal Persons appointed by each of the 36 States and the FCT.
- Any information that does not emanate from this identified sources or directly from the Presidency should be simply and outrightly dismissed.
List of Npower official websites
Here are the nPower official websites below;
Note that the date for commencement of the next batch of volunteers for the N-Power program will be announced on npower official website. www.npower.gov.ng
For more information and free response on the Npower online registrations kindly send in your email address by using the comment box below. Good luck!!!