Those that are yet to Upload WAEC and NECO Awaiting Result on JAMB portal it is left for you to follow the rightful steps to upload the result. Moreover, when uploading the result candidate are instructed to filling the necessary information appropriately.
More so, the guide is written in this update, and you know the requirements and procedures for uploading your awaiting result. Read through for details on how that the board has activated the portal for the uploading of O’level results.
How To Upload WAEC and NECO Awaiting Result On Jamb Profile
Here are the procedures and requirements to upload WAEC Awaiting Result on jamb portal;
- Simply Visit the jamb official website
- Then log in with your username and password but if you don’t have an account yet you can create your own account by clicking on ‘’create account’’
- Afterwards request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB Portal.
- Ensure You have a copy of your O’level result either WAEC or NECO as well as the email address you filled when registering your JAMB so as not to make mistake when entering the awaiting results.
- You can now proceed to request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB Portal. (Ensure you follow the necessary guidelines in the portal in order to fill in the correct entry)
Note: The process is also the same for those using two sittings. You just need to specify the number of sittings and the result for each sitting and enter it appropriately.
READ THIS: How To Create Jamb.org.ng Profile Account
Follow the JAMB official website step by step for easy access and How to Upload WAEC and NECO Result online once the portal is opened for uploading.
Please use the comment box for issues on means of uploading. Good Luck!!