This is to inform the general public that the UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form is now available. Moreover, Suitable interested candidate who wish to apply for the admission has being given the great opportunity to gain admission this year 2017/2018.
Meanwhile those that made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and also had a minimum cut off mark of 180 can go ahead to apply as fast as possible before the closing date.
How To Apply For UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form
- Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- As well as those that had a minimum score of 180.
Timetable & Requirements
DAY 1: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Faculty of Agriculture
Agric. Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Food Science & Technology, Forestry & Wildlife, Home Economics, Soil Science
VENUE: AGRIC. LECTURE HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS
For more details on The time table and requirements kindly visit the Uniuyo official website
Procedures to Apply
Here are the UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form Online Registration and Payment Instructions;
- Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
- Then Visit The Uniuyo Application portal (e-portals link)
- Afterwards Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note The Following for Online Registration;
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after Submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University.
- Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
The deadline for online registration is on Friday, September 15, 2017
This is actually a great opportunity for everyone who wants to gain admission with ease should try as much as possible to key in the UNIUYO Post UTME Admission.
Make out time to also stay on this page and use the comment box below.