UBA Graduate HR Trainees Recruitment Programme is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. Meanwhile, from inception in 1949 United Bank For Africa has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA UBA Graduate HR Trainees Recruitment Programme started as one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. Involving capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate.
Apply for UBA Graduate HR Trainees Recruitment programme
- Minimum Educational level – OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower in any related discipline
Specification of Jobs for HR Trainees
- Are you confident in taking initiative and be assertive?
- Are you creative, innovative, result oriented and self-driven?
- Do you have great Learning agility?
- Do you have 0 -2year work experience?
- Do you have OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower?
- Have you completed NYSC?
- Do you have passion for supporting people?
- Are you bi-lingual (French & English, Portuguese will be an added advantage)?
- Are you Techy and Social Media Savvy?
- First of all click on the UBA application portal
- Then do well to fill appropriately all necessary informations
- Proceed to fill in your email and password.
- Lastly, click on “Register”
- You can as well view salaries after applications.
- Good Luck!
We are believing that we have been able to adapt to the procedures on UBA Graduate HR Trainees Recruitment. for more comments try to brief us and we will be sure to give tou feed back as fast as we can.