This is to get the entire public inform about the recent happening at Suburban Fiber Company Limited. However, it is to work as a human resources Manager. Suburban is playing a significant role in the growth of internet penetration in West Africa by increasing the wholesale internet connectivity in Nigeria by over 800% over the last 2 years.Consequently, Suburban is a Next Generation Carrier, with a smart and efficient network that spans the West Africa region region using the newest technologies such as IP, MPLS and Wi Max. Therefore, there are lot of benefit that could be derived to take the duty of Suburban Fiber Company Limited. Now lets us take a look at the ways to apply online.
Suburban Fiber Company Limited Job Vacancy Application Procedures
1. 3-5 years’ experience required
2. Second class upper division (2.1)
Benefit and Objectives of Suburban Fiber Company Limited
- To develop and provide HR strategy and plans, supporting business objectives, strategic goals and HR initiatives.
- To plan, direct, coordinate and monitor the timely and efficient execution of Suburban’s human resources activities to maximise the strategic position of HR.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with business unit heads, in order to identify and attend to their human resources needs.
- To drive continuous improvement and cultural change initiatives the monthly performance appraisal system
- To ensure the provision and development of adequately motivated employees for the achievement of Company’s goals
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide overall strategic direction for the HR function by developing and implementing HR strategy and plans
- Develop HR policies to ensure they are relevant, responsive, up-to-date and properly understood organisation-wide
- Plan and forecast the company’s workforce requirement in liaison with business unit heads, and oversee the tracking and monitoring of Suburban’s organisation structure and manning levels
- Develop job descriptions for identified jobs with input from process owners, update job description of existing jobs (where required) and determine grading of new jobs
- Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies and plans to identify, select, hire and retain the best talent to meet the manpower needs of Suburban.
- Identify employee competency requirements, learning and development requirements and establish programs to bridge gaps identified
- Oversee the design and implementation of appropriate employee reward policies and programs to enable Suburban attract and retain the best talent
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing, and authorise salary disbursement to staff organisation-wide
- Manage the careers of company’s workforce, and ensure proper balance between personal and organisational goals in alignment with the HR policies
- Oversee implementation of Suburban’s performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit-driven
- Manage staff disciplinary issues/appeals and grievance issues
- Custodian of employee records
- Responsible for organisation development
- Establish and maintain a framework to foster regular organizational communication within and across functions and locations organisation-wide
Procedures to Apply
- Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do well visit the official website @ www.suburbanfiberco.com
- Do well to fill your information correctly.
Please we will like you to make use of the comment box to ask any questions that are related to Suburban Fiber Company Limited.