This is to inform the general public that the golden opportunity you might Whether you join the Technical or Commercial Functions area of the Shell Graduate Job Vacancy Programme, you will receive unparalleled formal training that will enhance your career. Shell have designed the programme to give remarkable candidates like you the business knowledge and training you’ll need to become a future leader. Provided you meet up the right requirements.
On the other hand, the benefit of applying for Shell Graduate Job Vacancy Programme very many. Also, you’ll embark on a comprehensive Onboarding Programme that systematically exposes you to all areas of the organisation. Depending on your chosen path, you’ll participate in a two- to five-year development programme. This will include two or three rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities. See more below.
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Job Vacancy Programme Recruitment
Your CV is a key step in any application process. It is the platform to present yourself and demonstrate your achievements.
Here are a few handy tips to help you present yourself in the best possible way:
- Make sure your CV is up to date
- Try to restrict it to two pages and keep the layout simple
- Use headings like ‘Education’ and ‘Career history’ to highlight different sections
- Don’t make general statements about yourself – support them with evidence. For example, explain what you have done that illustrates the qualities you have
- Try to link your skills and experience to the requirements of the role you’re applying for
- Make sure you have an updated LinkedIn profile to make filling the application form faster.
- Your full name, email address and phone number are most important.
- You’ll also want to make sure the full name you provide is the same full name written in other official documents.
- List these in reverse chronological order, with your most recent education first. Include the name of the institutions, the dates you were enrolled, and the qualifications you obtained or will obtain when you graduate.
- You may want to list the relevant modules, the projects and dissertations you delivered, the grades you have achieved, and professional skills you have developed.
Career history and professional experience
- Whether they’re paid, voluntary or shadowing, all experiences count! Present these in reverse chronological order with dates to show how long you remained in a particular role.
- Mention what you achieved and the skills you developed.
Achievements and outside interests
- Include this information to show that you’re a rounded person with a balanced approach to life.
- Focus on recent examples, describing what you contributed and learned, and how you did this. For more details you can go ahead to visit the official website.
How to Apply
- Just go to the Shell Official website
- Proceed to click on Shell Programme
- There are two stages which are (Stage 1 – Online Assessments and Stage 2 – Final Assessment)
- Enter your location, appropriate Identifications. and choose your preferable job
- You are go to go
Why not keep in touch as we give you the best both on Shell Graduate Job Vacancy Programme and all other job opportunities.
Make good use of the comment box below.