Petroleum Training Institute in Effurun, Delta State was established in 1973 by the federal government of Nigeria as a prerequisite for the membership in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries. The Petroleum Training Institute is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institution degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. PTI Post-UTME 2018 screening will hold on 11th August 2018.
The Deadline for PTI Post-UTME 2018 application is on 6th August 2018 and application cost is N2000. PTI Post-UTME 2018 screening exercise will take place at the institute’s campus along PTI road.
PTI Post-UTME 2018 Eligibility and Cut-off Mark
All candidates who scored 120 and above and choose Petroleum Training Institute Effurun as their first choice of an institution can apply for PTI Post-UTME 2018 screening exercise. And also all candidates that did not choose Petroleum Training Institute Effurun as their first choice of an institute and scored 120 and above and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
PTI Post-UTME 2018 Method of Application
- Visit PTI website at www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu” and click post-APPLY FOR UTME.
- Fill in the online “sign on page” and click on “click here to sign up” at the button of the page (note write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you will generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N2000 which is the cost of each application form, return to the Petroleum Training Institute website at www.pti.edu.ng and click on “Return to my application” under admission menu.
- Enter your username and password and click login.
- Fill in the online post-UTME screening form which will be presented at the examination/interview centre along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’ Level result.
Candidates should enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the institute will communicate with the candidates.
Petroleum Training Institute ND Programmes
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology.
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology.
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology.
- Petroleum and Gas processing Engineering Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology.
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Mineral and petroleum Resources Engineering Technology.
- Petroleum Marketing and Business studies.
- Computer science and Information Technology.
Note: if the portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to log in again after payment, the mail PTI at email@example.com your RRR code or use the Re-query your RRR code at the button of the login page. Read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form, confirm your JAMB registration number and e-mail address at the point of application as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
Leave a comment in the box below…