Procter and Gamble Internship Application is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. P&G have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria. Its only left for those interested for the job application to go about the online application simply because there is no time to wait.
However, from local communities to global initiatives, Procter and Gamble Internship Application invest in helping the countries its operate, isn’t just a responsibility – it’s a necessity for success and something most people are very passionate about. P&G is making everyday life better through innovations and actions. Therefore I will advise you to key into this programme by reading the procedures and requirements for applications.
How to Apply for Procter and Gamble Internship Application
- The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and have at least 7 months from now before starting NYSC (i.e. would not start NYSC until at least March 2018). This done in order to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in P&G.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c.
- Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos.
Note: No specific field of study is required for any specific department. To learn more about our different departments and explore your fit for them search for P&G Careers on Facebook and like the page. Also, successful Candidates with this online application will be invited for a test.
Qualifications For Application
Note that this opening is not limited to any specific field of study, but for fresh graduates only, who have at least 7 months before starting NYSC i.e. is not starting NYSC any time before March 2018.
How to Apply
- First of all visit the job application portal
- Click ‘’Apply Now’
- You will need to click on ”Newuser”
- Then Register your new account with the following;
- User Name
- Re-enter Password. Required
- Email Address
- Then click ‘’Register’’
- Afterward click on search for Jobs and specify the job you need to apply for
- Click beside the job ‘’Apply’’
- Follow the other requirements.
- Fill all necessary information appropriately. Then you are good to go
Note that this Procter and Gamble Internship Application is only applicable to only fresh graduate who has not commenced Service.
For questions that needs immediate answer use the comment box below.