List of Best PPC Advertising Companies – What is Pay per click (PPC)?
Pay per click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.
Here are the list of best PPC Advertising Companies (engines) to consider bidding with as you increase your investment:
- Enhance Interactive
- Google Adwords – adwords.google.com
- MSN Adcenter – bingads.microsoft.com
- Looksmart – looksmart.com/
- 7Search – 7search.com
- Facebook Ads – www.facebook.com/advertising/
- Clicksor – Clicksor.com
- Marchex – Marchex : Pay Per Click marchex.com/products/pay-per-click
- AdSide – adside.com/
- Adblade – http://www.adside.com/
- AdSonar – http://www.adsonar.com
- POF Ads – https://ads.pof.com
- JumpFly – http://www.jumpfly.com/
This is also a great time to get started with Google AdWords –Google’s own PPC contender.
You will get better details about the above list of Pay-Per-Click Management Companies when you visit them.