This is to inform the generally public that Paul University JUPEB Admission Form for applications for intersested qualified candidates to apply for their Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission for 2017/2018 academic session.
Therefore, Paul University JUPEB Admission Form for this session is now in progress, go online and process the online registration in the university jupeb.pauluniversity.edu.ng to complete your application after payment.
How To Apply For Paul University JUPEB Admission Form
- Paul University, Akwa, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme lasts for one academic session, leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate, which enables successful candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Awka or other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria or abroad.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
- Subject Combinations:
|Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
|Business Management, Economics, Government (BEG)|
|Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)|
|Accounts, Economics, Mathematics|
|Accounts, Business Management, Economics (ABE)|
|Agriculture||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Arts||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Law||Government, Literature-in-English, Religious Studies (GLR)|
|Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)|
|Pharmacy||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Science and Technology||Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)|
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)|
|Social Sciences||Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)|
- Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Administration/Management Sciences Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences courses in Paul University, Awka and other universities in Nigeria.
ADMISSION APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- The candidate goes to any of the designated banks and makes the specified payment. He/She gets his/her payment teller and current passport photograph ready for scanning and uploading during the completion of the form.
- The candidate visits the Paul University JUPEB Portal and clicks on 2017/2018 JUPEB APPLICATION and click on “Apply Now” link. This takes the candidate to the Application form page.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- Application Form data can be saved and retrieved subsequently in case candidate’s information is not substantial and sufficient at the time of filling the form.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application.
- Non-registered candidates should sign-up and fill the application form online on the University JUPEB website: APPLY NOW! after paying the application fee of N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) into one of the underlisted bank accounts. Students, who need help can collect forms from the JUPEB Secretariat in the University after the payment of the application fee. They will then be assisted to complete the online Application form.
PUBLIC NOTICE ON UNIVERSITY ACCOUNTS
This is to inform the general public that the Bank Accounts of Paul University have not changed. The Key Accounts for current payments for Admissions and Regular fees remain.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
Also, the University has not appointed any agent to collect School Fees or any other fee on its behalf. The University therefore advices Parents, Students and prospective Students not to pay any money to any private account purported to be Paul University account.
Do not fall into the hands of fraudsters.
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0810-111-7649
Programmes/Courses: 0803-505-3099, 0811-7575928, 0803-339-2089, 0803314-3552
Mail: [email protected]
Try as much as possible to stay in this page always for more post on Paul University JUPEB Admission Form better still use the comment box below. Good Luck!!!