The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It responsible for the administration of the ports and harbours, dredging of channels, bouyage and lighting. It also operated ferry services, touring launches, and other small craft that plied the various creeks and other inland waterways. The first of these new organizations was the Nigerian Ports Authority, which was charged with the running of ports and ensuring safe navigation. Provided you are qualified and you meet the requirements you can apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application.
Meanwhile, this is to bring to our notice How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application procedure and Requirements. Peradventure you are really bordered if you can apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment yourself, surly it can once you are capable of following the steps below you are good to go…
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply: Sight problem, Hearing difficulties, Previous major orthopedic operation, Flat foot, Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability, Pregnant women
- African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply
- Go to Nigerian Navy Portal
- If your Already Registered? Login but if you are new create an account using your Email and Password
- Follow other processes once you are registered.
This is just to educate you a little bit on Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form. We will love use to keep in touch as we give you feedback on how to continue the process of registration.
Better still make use of the comment box below.