This is to get the general public informed that the Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainees Programme is presently on going. The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, admits qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive Eighteen Months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development on Basic Bottling Process, Industrial Mechatronics,
Automation and Process Control Engineering, Machine Shop Operation, General Fittings and Welding, Utility Maintenance and Operations.
Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainees Programme has a lot more benefit that is being derived from they are the objectives of the company. Get the objectives below.
How to Apply for Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainees Programme
Qualification for Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainees Programme
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- BSc. 2ND Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
1. To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
2. To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
3. To contribute to the capacity development of our country.
Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
Benefit of Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainees Programme
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Method of Application
- Applicant should visit Technical Trainees company to apply online
- Then go ahead to fill in the the appropriate information
- By logging in or register.
Please note that only applications made on the website will be accepted. Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone. Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination.
Application closes two weeks from the date of this advertisement and Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please try make good use of the comment box below on Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainees Programme. Ensure you share to friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc.