The growth of human hair occurs everywhere on the body except for the soles of the feet, the lips, palms of the hands, some external genital areas, the navel, scar tissue, and apart from eyelashes, the eyelids. Do you want to know how to naturally use yogurt for hair growth? Yogurt can equally help you grow your hair faster through some tips. Do you know that the body has different types of hair, which are vellus hair and androgenic hair, each with its own type of cellular construction.
Yogurt is a common natural hair care ingredient. It is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that are essential for hair growth. The ingredient as excellent hair growth aid, and that is why most people develop the longest thickest hair on their scalps but mostly observed in males faces. This hair usually grow to several feet before terminating, but many human develop much longer hair. In-order words, you can naturally use yogurt for hair growth as fast as possible.
How To Naturally Use Yogurt for Hair Growth Fast
Here is how to use yogurt for hair growth below.
Banana And Yogurt
You will get half ripe banana, one table spoon of yogurt, one table spoon of honey and one table spoon of lemon juice.
- In a bowl, mash the banana until there are no lumps.
- To the mashed banana, add the rest of the ingredients and mix until you get a smooth, consistent paste.
- Keep the hair mask on for at least 25-30 minutes.
- Wash off with Shampoo. (Repeat it twice a week)
This worked as a result of the mask which is extremely hydrating, nutritious and it also contains scalp cleansing properties. It helps keep both your scalp and your hair healthy.
Yogurt And Honey
Here what you need are Half cup Yogurt, 1 table spoon of Honey and 1 table spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar. You can add a banana to this mask if you have dry hair, or strawberries if you have greasy hair.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl to form a smooth, consistent paste.
- Start applying the mixture from the roots to the tips of your hair in sections. Do this until your hair is entirely covered in the mixture.
- Leave the yogurt-honey mixture on for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it out with a mild shampoo.
- Do these processes about twice a week.
This is an amazing hair mask for controlling oil production in your scalp and thereby avoids clogged follicles.
Aloe Vera And Yogurt
You will make use of 3 tbsp Pure Aloe Vera Gel, 2 tbsp Yogurt, 2 tbsp Olive Oil and 1 tbsp Honey. Aloe vera has a high content of amino acids and protein. It is also antimicrobial and helps keep your scalp healthy.
- Try Combine the ingredients in a bowl until you get a smooth mixture.
- Start by massaging the ingredients into your scalp for about 15 minutes.
- Once you are done massaging, cover the entire length of your hair in the hair mask and leave it on for an additional 30 minutes.
- Wash off with shampoo.
READ THIS:Perfect Body Odour Elimination with Ease
Lemon Juice And Yogurt
Get your 4 tbsp Yogurt, 2 tsp Lemon Juice and 1 tsp Honey. This simple hair mask is one of the easiest ways to soothe an aggravated scalp. It removes excess oils and regulates sebum production. The resulting improvement in follicle health leads to healthy hair growth.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it in for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it out with lukewarm water.
Curry Leaves And Yogurt
Make use of 1 cup Yogurt and a Handful of fresh Curry Leaves. Curry leaves are rich in proteins and beta-carotene which helps tackle hair fall. The use of this mask will help thicken hair while boosting the rate at which hair grows.
- Wash and then grind the curry leaves in a food processor to get a smooth paste.
- In a bowl, mix the curry leaves paste with 1 cup of yogurt.
- Apply the mixture to your hair starting from the roots and working your way down to the tips.
- Leave the mixture in for 30 minutes and then wash it out with shampoo.
Egg and Yogurt
You will need 1 Egg and 2 tbsp Yogurt. Eggs are packed with proteins that nourish your scalp and hair. This ensures that your hair grows out fast and healthy.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg until the yellow and white are combined.
- To the runny egg, add 2 tablespoons of yogurt and mix to form a consistent paste.
- Section your hair (damp, or dry) and start applying this mask from the roots to the tips.
- Ensure that you have covered all of your hair and then leave the mask in for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse the mask out with shampoo and cool water.
How important has these naturally use of yogurt for hair growth helped you? Please Share your comments below, and recommend these tips to friends. Thanks