This is to announce to the general public that NABTEB 2017/2018 Nov/Dev Registration is ongoing and the application form is out. The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced to create awareness for interested candidate to purchase their form.
Below are some of the things you need to know before applying. Read carefully to understand the steps for registration process. This article will help you to avoid mistakes and have a successful registration. Grab your form delay is at risk, don’t waste time.
Where to Purchase Pin For NABTEB 2017/2018 Nov/Dev Registration
Registration PINS for the above named examinations, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for assistance:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Oshogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
- NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos, and, State Offices Nationwide.
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration Pin for each candidate
from the designated banks.
Approved banks To Purchase Pins For Nabteb 2017/2018 Nov/Dec Registration
- Skype Bank
- First Bank
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Enterprise Bank and
- Fidelity Bank
Fee For NABTEB 2017/2018 Nov/Dev Registration
- Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate.
- Candidates sitting for General Education (450) are to obtain Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
ALSO READ: Steps To Print Jamb Admission Letter
Steps For NABTEB 2017/2018 Nov/Dev Registration
- Candidate should visit the nearest cybercafé with biometric machine – do the following
- Candidate should take biometric information (i.e left and right thumb) and get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture. This can be done in the nearest NABTEB center.
- Supply correct information during registration when processing your Biometric Data Capture
- When you have successfully done your Biometric Data Capture, Proceed to online registration.
- Log to online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. CLICK HERE
NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture
- Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
- Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
NABTEB 2017/2018 Nov/Dev Registration Deadline
Nov/Dec Application ends on 17th September 2017. Candidate are advise to register early to avoid late registration and due charges.
Make use of the comment box below to ask your questions concerning the registration our team is ready to answer you.