First Snapchat started and became the giant when it comes to emoji maker. The Snapchat Bitmoji was fun and has every feature you could ever think of on creating an avatar emoji. Apple, Google and Samsung also have theirs. Was wondering why it took Facebook this long to release its Avatar Maker.
Never the less, Facebook has also announced it Avatar Maker rolled out on Facebook app and messenger. Though Facebook first launched it to USA Facebook Users, and now gradually going global.
Concept of Facebook Avatar Emoji
Yes! gone are those days using those little icons as emoji, now you have something better and more digital to express your self better.
The new Facebook avatar maker allows you create unlimited emojis – to express your self. You can also make an emoji of you.
You can create an Emoji out of your Facebook Avatar. Emojis are known to help describe how people feel without making a word. This is what your Facebook avatar can help you achieve as you can create various emoji or stickers with different mood using your avatar.
It is time you learned how to create a Facebook avatar.
Facebook Avatar Link
Don’t get confused about this. Facebook avatar as no separate link, nor an app for it. In other words, the Facebook avatar is not a standalone app.
The feature is built in Facebook. Just the way you access the Facebook “Create page, “Create group”, Settings, etc. The same way you will be accessing your avatar in your Facebook app and Messenger.
Just like I’ve explained below the steps to make your avatar, the first 4-steps guide to locate your avatar both on your messenger and Facebook mobile app.
Make an Avatar for Facebook
Make an Avatar for Facebook or on Facebook without stress, by reading and also follow all the steps I will be giving or listing below:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Then tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). Now it could be in the lower right corner in IOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Now scroll down and then tap “See More”.
- Then select Avatars.
- Also, tap Next and then tap Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and also tap Next.
- Then you will be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Now you can just select Short, Medium, or Long for a variety of styles. After you have made your selection tap the color icon.
- The next thing just move on to your avatar’s face icon where you will select the face shape, complexion, and also face lines.
- Now after you have customized the face, tap the Eye icon.
- Also select the eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move to the eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color, you can even add glasses.
- After that then it is time to customize the nose and mouth. Now select your nose shape and then mouth shape. You can even add lip color and facial hair.
- Also, next select a body shape, once you have done this, choose an outfit that you like best, can add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to it.
- When you are done customizing your avatar then tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Now tap Next and then Done.
Now you have created your avatar following those steps above, you can share it with friends on Facebook, and other social platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc.
You can also your already created avatar emoji on the Facebook comment section. That is if you want to replay a post or comment on your friends’ timeline, simply tap the smiley face icon in the “Write a comment” section of Facebook and select your emoji or create a new avatar emoji right away.