Having a credit card avail you the opportunity to settle emergency purchases. It is mostly issued by banks and there is some co-branded credit card like which is specially made for some stores. Login Walmart Credit Card Application Online Form, which we will be talking about its application process in this article is an example of a co-branded credit card.
Login Walmart Credit Card
Walmart credit card is the credit card designed for individuals who frequently shop with Walmart (physically or online) when they are out cash. The store-branded card is in partnership with Capital One Bank. Users have lots of reward to amass using the credit card to shop either virtually or in store.
Types of Walmart Credit Cards
There are two main types of Walmart Credit Cards:
1. Walmart Credit Card: This credit card can only be used at Walmart and its affiliates.
2. Walmart Master Card: This type can be used anywhere where credit card is accepted.
Rewards for Using Walmart Credit Card
Walmart Credit Cards don’t only give you the chance to shop and pay later, using it gives the following rewards:
- recieve 5% cash back on Walmart.com, Walmart app, grocery pickup, and delivery
- 5% cash back for the first 12 months in Walmart stores when using WalmartPay (2% thereafter)
- 2% cash back on dining and travel
- 2% cash back on gas at Walmart and Murphy USA
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
The credit score is the number that tells the creditworthiness of a consumer. It is a very important factor that determines the approval of your credit card application. A good credit score is said to he between 300-800. How often you pay your debts, amount of money in your accounts and other things are what gives good credit. Card issuers will outrightly disapprove an application from an individual with low Credit score.
How To Apply for Walmart Credit Card
There are tree ways to apply for Walmart Credit Cards
1. Walmart Stores: Walmart Credit Cards are obtainable at every Walmart stores. Just walk in with you ID card to apply for yours.
2. Kiosks: You can also get to apply for Walmart Credit Cards in any of the jewelry kiosks own by Walmart with just your ID card.
3. Online: Walmart has a website and mobile app which works for both ISO and IOS phones. You can get your card from either of the platforms. Details of how to apply for the credit card will be given later in this article.
Walmart Credit Card Application Requirement
The conditions below must be met before you can be eligible to apply for Walmart Credit Cards
- You must apply online or in-store
- You must be 18 years old and above
- You must have a physical U.S. mailing address and a Social Security number.
- You must have over 640 credit score (if you are applying for the Walmart Store Credit Card)
- You must have over 700 credit score (if you are applying for the Walmart Mastercard)
How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card Online
There are few simple steps you need to follow to apply for Walmart credit online;
Step 1: Log on to www.walmart.com/credit
Step 2: Click on “Apply Now” below the card
Step 3: Enter your first name, last name, email address, and create a password
Step 4: Click on “Create Account”.
Step 5: Provide other personal information
- mailing address
- how long you’ve lived at that address
- telephone number
Step 6: List your annual net income.
Step 7: Select how you want your credit card payment statements be delivered (mail or e-mail)
Step 8: Provide your date of birth
Step 9: Provide your Social Security number
Step 10: Type in your mother’s maiden name
Step 11: Click ” I Agree box” and submit.
Note: Upon application completion online, it will be immediately approved and you can begin to shop online with it. While it will take 7-10 days to get the physical card. Call credit services at 1-800-227-4825, if you didn’t not receive the card after 10 days.
If you apply in the Stores or Kiosk, you will get the card with 24 hours.