Every one has concentrated to Youtube materials such as; movies, Audio, seminal materials, musics, etc because it look as if people provide most of this stuff on youtube then all other video websites. Before I start showing you how to Download from Youtube, I would love you to know that google those not allow people to download there.
Google expects you to visit www.youtube.com then sign up and then you start searching for what ever you want and then watch as long as you want for free.
But most times its important to download them, most-especially movies or video materials you may never want to loss again.
That is why am going to show you different way to download video materials from Youtube. So for you to get it right you are expected to follow the steps shown below.
How to Download from Youtube – www.Youtube.com
On your computer system, you will be needed to download an Extension of your choice. This will automatically add a button that lets you download Youtube videos or from any other videos websites online.
for example see image below.
To download this,
- locate your Mozila browser and “Open Menu”
- Click on “Add-ons”
- In the search box, at the top were you will see “search all add-ons” you are expected to type what you want which is, or just type in the box “Download Youtube Videos”
- Many options comes up, you can select any of them. But I use this;its looks like this after installation.
- Install it and refresh your browser
- Now visit www.Youtube.com, select any video of your choice you want to download and click on it. Check out before the share button you will see a “download button”, click and start downloading.
In this method you can also download videos online with your computer and your mobile phone. So this is how it works.
You will have to visit a website called: “savefrom.net”. On the site, there are ways to start download online videos, which is either by copying the Video url you want to download and paste on the site then start downloading or download the savefrom.net extension
Lets use the “copying the Video url you want to download and paste on the site”.
- visit www.youtube.com or any other video site,
- Copy the video url
- visit www.savefrom.net
- Paste the url in the box
- then click on the button beside the box
- You can now choose whether its mp4 or mp3, this depend on your choice.
In this method you can use the Torch browser. Once you enter an video websites, it automatically inform you to download if you want.