This is to inform the general public that Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) invites applicant for LASU Sandwich Admission Form Screening into the university for various Degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
How To Apply For LASU Sandwich Admission Form Programme
GENERAL BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Five ‘O’ Levels Credits or TC II Merit Passes at not more than two sittings with two of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant areas obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Advance Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports
SPECIFIC SUBJECTS AREA REQUIREMENTS
- English Major: Credit Passes in literature in English and English Language at ‘O’Level or its equivalent
- Economics Major: Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics
- Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Political Science Majors;
Note: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and at least a Pass in Mathematics at ‘O’ Level’ of its equivalent.
Health Education Major
- A Credit Pass in English Language and a Pass in Mathematics
- Holders of Staff registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates are also eligible.
Mathematics and Science Major
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language
- General English at NCE is acceptable for ‘O’ Level English for all courses except English major
- Merit in Arithmetic Process at TC is acceptable as equivalent for ‘O’Level Mathematics,
- Mature candidates with passes at NCE who are not less than 35years of age may be considered
- ICAN (Part II) CIS (Part II) are acceptable for Economics
Method of Application
- Application Form for ALL SANDWICH PROGRAMMES are obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only as application fees through this link: Click Here
- Disclaimer:Any applicant who paid money into any individual, other account, or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
Closing date of Application is SIX (6) weeks from the date of publication.
READ THIS: How to Apply for FUNAI PRE-DEGREE Programme
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
- Please note that entrance examination and interview schedule will hold on Saturday 29th, July 2017, By 8am at the Faculty Of Education Lagos State University Main Campus Ojo, Lagos State.
- Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials, originals and photocopies of all credentials.
For More Update on LASU Sandwich Admission Form check back, Please Place your questions and for those that their applications were successful let us know, all you need do is to make use of the comment box below. Thanks.