Federal Inland Revenue Service wishes to announce to the general public of the Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Recruitment that is ongoing. This job is available to qualified candidates that are ready and willing to work for the organization.
The follow are procedures and what you should know before applying. Federal Inland Revenue Service aspart of its consolidation strategies, wish to engage the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Recruitment Apply Now
take the following steps to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Recruitment
- Each tender shall be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the project name, appropriately marked “Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate
2. Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate” and on the reverse side of the envelope, the name and the address of the company. Only one copy is required, please.
3. Any tender submitted after this deadline shall be rejected.
Tenders shall be opened immediately after submission on 13th September, 2017 in Procurement
4. Department, FIRS Revenue House, Annex Ill, Wuse, Abuja.
5. Submitting tender documents does not commit FIRS to awarding a contract to a firm.
6. The Federal inland Revenue Service reserves right to verify claims made by any firm
Tendering with false document is an offence, which will lead to disqualification and prosecution
Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Recruitment – Job Title
Consultant – Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate
Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Recruitment – Job Location
Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Recruitment – Detailed Description
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) wishes to draw the attention of the general public to its advertisement for expression of interest for “The Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate
Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Recruitment Eligibility
- This Procurement notice is strictly for Quantity Surveying firms.
2. The company should be a registered member of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS), with not less than 25 years’ post registration experience, and should be financially up to date with the institute (providing supporting documentation)
3. Size of company, number of staff must be provided (Attach relevant documentary proofs), Quantity Surveyors to be used for the project are to have minimum of eight years’ post-registration experience (NIQS and QSRBN).
4. The company should have handled at least three verifiable projects of similar magnitude with total contract sum of not less than N 10 billion within the last 5 years, one of which must have a contract value of not less than N40 billion
How to Apply For Federal Inland Revenue Service Job Recruitment
1. Visit http://firs.gov.ng/Pages/Default.aspx
2. Then Interested and qualified candidates/firms should submit their Tenders (Hand delivered) accompanied by a forwarding letter on company’s letterhead, showing registration number as issued by CAC, contact telephone numbers, valid email address, official company address and names and nationalities of the Directors
3. Then check your details and submit