This is to inform the general public that Job Recruitment for Andela Career Planning Manager is ongoing. The management is doing everything possible to enable those careers effective. The benefit is to develop a fully integrated approach to Career Development for Developers.
Note that the qualifications and process for applications are all written below all you need do is to gentle read step by step.
Procedures to Apply for Andela Career Planning Manager Application and job Recruitment
Before we look at how to apply lets look at qualifications, roles and responsibilities;
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage an array of programs and services related to career exploration, planning and development
- Support Developers with defining and refining their career visions and career action plans to encompass their time at Andela and beyond
- Check in with Developers (at least quarterly) to ensure that they are making progress on their career plans or updating it to reflect their new interests
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create opportunities, tools and resources that support Developers in achieving their short and long term goals
- Aggregate data from all the Developer career plans and collaborate with the Learning department to recommend potential new technology paths within Andela
- Determine staffing needs through hiring, leading and directing a team to achieve the short and long-term goals of the Career Planning team
- Manage career counselors in performing related tasks
Strategy and Planning
- Lead strategic planning for the Career Planning department
- Establish short and long-term goals and ensure that the day-to-day operations are in line with the department’s goals
- Significant experience building Learning and Development plans for medium to large organisations, ideally for employees in technical fields
- Technical experience (ideally in software) in roles such as Software Developer, Software Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Technical Team Lead, Product Manager, etc.
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership experience, particularly around influencing stakeholders
- Experience developing and managing a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Startup experience preferred, though not required
- A great personality and good heart; we have a “no jerk” policy
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet.
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Method of Application
- First of all go to Andela Portal
- Afterwards fill the informations necessary
- Finally, click ‘Submit Application’
- Email will be sent to you upon application.
Stay in touch as we post you with other related post, meanwhile use the opportunity to to ask your questions on Job Recruitment in Andela Career Planning Manager using the comment box.