IMSU Post UTME 2017 screening for prospective candidates into all the courses in the institution have commenced. The admission screening form is now on sale. Candidate that chosed the school as their preferred choice, should go and apply for the screening exercise.
The registration commence on Monday 11th September and end on Monday 25th September, 2017. Interested persons are advised to apply to avoid late application. Read the following carefully, it contains all you should know about Imsu Post- Utme 2017 screening.
IMSU Post UTME 2017 Application Deadline
Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 25th September, 2017
IMSU Post UTME 2017 Screening Eligibility
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
IMSU Post UTME 2017 Screening Registration Procedures
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng
- Click on prospective
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening
- Enter your JAMB Registration
- Click on submit button to generate payment
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated payment invoice number The banks – Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the
- Correctly enter your O’level results.
- Confirm your details befor your Submit
- Print out your acknowledgement
- Await announcement from the university.
You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for
Any candidate who supplied false information will be
Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying.
If you have any question, make use of the comment box below. GOODLUCK as you apply