Do you know the extent to which the Android phone you are carrying can do for you? I want you to understand today that an Android is one of the Smartphone device which has so many feature which users are yet to explore from it.
Today I have presented to you “How To Use Android Phone For USB Tethering“. Some one will be asking how possible is it! well you will see when you always try it -following the steps below.
Before You Get Started
Before you start thinking of tethering let alone USB tethering you need to have an internet connection on your device. All you have to doing is follow the guide below because I have broken it into simper form so that any one in an level will understand it and be able to use it.
How To Use Android Phone For USB Tethering
- Switch on the internet connection on your android phone/tablet by simply going to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks. Then enable it from there.
- Ensure USB debugging mode is switched on. If you are not sure, navigate to Settings > Developers > Options then make sure USB debugging is ticked.
- After that is done, simply connect the android to your PC by means of the USB cable. If your phone hasn’t been used on this particular PC, a driver will be installed.
- As soon as the driver get installed, a pop-up will appear on your notification bar, just tap USB tethering. On the contrary, if it doesn’t appear, kindly go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Tethering & Portable Hotspot then click on USB Tethering to enable.
- Then wait for the PC to configure your IP, within some some seconds, it should be connected. You can verify if it has connected by looking at the network icon at the bottom right corner or the system tray. If not connected, kindly check if your drivers are installed, if it persists then repeat steps 1 – 4 again.
If you had face any difficulties then you the comment box below to inform me on that.