The vacancies to occupy the position of Offshore Company Representative at Hobark International Limited Job Vacancy (HIL). It is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support e.t.c
Therefore, there are some requirements and procedures for online application. See through to get to know how to apply.
How to Apply Hobark International Limited Job Vacancy
- Must have sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards
- Have good organizational skills
- Must have experience in leadership and team management
- Must be Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
Primary Skill and Description
Construction Manager, Installation Engineer, Marine Operations, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
The Company rep is designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D) and is directly accountable for the safe execution of the offshore works
The SERVICE holder is UFR Contractor’s focal point for day to day activity onboard the installation vessel. In a narrow coordination with the UFR Installation team based in Lagos, the SERVICE holder shall:
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on Company site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel by URF Contractor:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel
- Deck operations o Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures
- Subsea ROV works
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the Management Of Change agreed process
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific Ready For Installation certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations
- Mobilise offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel)
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with company Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities
- The SERVICE holder is responsible, onboard the installation vessel, to ensure that COMPANY HSE standards are applied throughout the operations and participates to hazard assessments for any activity involving the vessel.
- The company rep shall lead the offshore team and shall demonstrate exemplary HSE behavior to en ensure all works on the vessel shall be conducted in a safe manner according to the Companies Golden Rules, CONTRACTOR HSE rules and international and local regulations.
- He is the COMPANY’s focal point in case of an emergency onboard the vessel and ensures proper implementation of the emergency response procedures. In particular the UFR OFFSHORE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE shall:
- Regularly call meetings to remind and motivate the COMPANY and CONTRACTOR offshore team of the HSE principles
- Ensure all meetings start with a Safety Moment
How to Apply Online
- Visit the Hobark International Application portal
- Then click on ‘APPLY NOW’
- You will see the form to fill, go ahead to fill your appropriate identity(ensure you have a registered email address for registration)
- Write your experienceg10+ Yrs, 3 Yrs 6 Months, 5+ Yrs etc.
- Also, Primary skill E.g Accounting, Marketing, Event Planning, IT, Administrative, etc.
- Browse your RESUME and upload
- Proceed to click on ‘submit’.
- YOU are good to go.
Screen Shot of HIL Application Portal
We have being able to give out the great opportunity to an interested person who which to apply for Hobark International Limited Job Vacancy. In case you have questions that need immediate answer kindly make use of the comment box below. Good Luck!!!