We ought to be talking about the life of a patient when dealing with Federal Medical Centre Jobs. In other words, the jobs has to be done with experienced persons. However, Federal Government has established at least one tertiary health institution in each State of the Nigerian Federation to enable the safe life of every individual. Moreover, there are those who are capable to carry out the great functions (Federal Medical Centre Jobs).
Therefore, there is need for everyone who is interested to note that there are ways in which they can go about the online recruitment. Most states has the establishment of Federal Medical Centre in University Teaching Hospitals. We will tell you the procedures as you go through this page.
How to Apply For Federal Medical Centre Jobs
Here are the right requirements for Interested candidates and must have to note the following qualifications below:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years Post qualification;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Also, Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical research is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT is a requirement.
Responsibilities / Duties
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Salary & Allowances
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Method of Application
- Interested candidates should enclose between ten (10) and Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae with copies of all relevant documents to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to: the office of the Director in any particular state in which you want to apply for.
Notice for Application
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, at least one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Also note that this update on Federal Medical Centre Jobs and Requirements is presently opened to guide interested candidate who wish to apply. You can share with your friends.
All you need do is to stay in touch as we keep you informed once it is opened for Application.
Kindly Send in your email address by using the comment box below as we give you feedback through free email.