This is to inform all Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 160 and above as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions, that the admission POST-UTME Application Form is available now. Candidates who are interested in EBSU 2017/2018 POST UTME & DE should obtain form now to avoid late application.
The portal for registration opened on Wednesday, 30th August and will closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply. this article covers what each candidate should do in other to have successful registration.
Guidelines To EBSU 2017/2018 POST UTME & DE Application
Follow the procedures below to register
EBSU 2017/2018 POST UTME & DE Registration Method
- Visit the University website ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (http:// ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/ Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
Student Should Come With The Following To The Screening Venue
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no effect
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify and Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State
List Of Approved Bank For Payment – EBSU 2017/2018 POST UTME & DE
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below:
Please kindly genernate invoice online from the university portal as indicated in the no 5 above before proceeding to the banks for payment
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank
- EBSU Microfinance Bank
- ECO Bank
EBSU 2017/2018 POST UTME & DE Registration Details
For Direct Entry Candidate
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
ALSO READ: How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
EBSU 2017/2018 POST UTME & DE Application Deadline
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
Phone lines : 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300, 08158856785.
EBSU 2017/2018 POST UTME & DE – Screening Venues
POST-UTME TEST DATE: 23RD SEPTEMBER,2017
Candidates are expected to locate/report to their POST-UTME centres as indicated on their acknowledgement slips.
EBSU 2017/2018 POST UTME & DE Admission Status – Steps To Check
– Visit the school official website – www.ebsu-edu.net
– Click on check admission status (Regular)
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Submit.
For more information, CLICK HERE –
If you have any question kindly use the comment box below to notify us. Goodluck as you apply